COVID19 SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS
At Jackrabbit Salon we are determined to make your hair appointment a relaxing and fun experience, but also a safe and healthy one. We have come up with guidelines for clients and ourselves to keep everyone as safe as possible. Please read through these new rules before booking your appointment.
If you have traveled in the last 14 days please rebook your appointment until after the self quarantine time.
If you are feeling at all unwell, please cancel your appointment and we will waive the cancellation fee, we want to ensure everyone is healthy and stays that way.
- Stylists will cut your hair dry or wet but blow dry services are temporarily unavailable. Your hair will be set with product if you like, or put up and let to air dry
- Please come on time but not early to your appointment, alone and with minimal bags and coats and items
- Please wear a mask at all times in the salon, bring one from home or one can be provided to you
- Your stylist will be wearing a mask, (gloves when possible) and may be a bit quieter due to this being hot all day
- We will be taking time between appointments to sanitize tools and clean surfaces
- There will be hand sanitizer placed throughout the salon, please use it when entering the shop, and after you adjust your mask or touch your face
- We are spacing out clients as well as stylists, please bear with us as we try to catch up on missed appointments